In-floor heating is the most efficient form of heating and are built to last. The Plumbineers built every in-floor heating system to code and with the latest technology for an extremely smooth running and cost-effective system. Grundle pumps are used to move your in-floor fluid, we also use heat exchangers to keep your domestic water safe from your in-floor heating system and backflow in-floor heating systems prevents your domestic water from contamination.We implement pressure reducing valves to keep your system under minimal pressure giving it a smooth flow and performance.A mixing valve is installed for optimal control of your heating to your floor, with auto air relief vents to prevent air lock. We believe your heating system is a work of art and requires quality work and attention to detail.All our employees take great pride in the work they do!
- Our in-floor heating systems are built to last, are built to code and have all the bells and whistles for an extremely smooth-running system
- We use heat exchangers to keep your domestic water safe from your in-floor system
- Backflow preventers are used when applicable to protect your domestic water from contamination
- Pressure reducing valves to keep your system under minimal pressure giving it a smooth flow
- A mixing valve is installed for optimal control of your heating to your floor, when applicable.
- Auto air relief vents are installed to the places where needed to prevent air lock.
- Grundle pumps are used to move your in-floor fluid.
- Axioms are used when glycol is needed in our system
- We look at your heating system as artwork and take great pride in their presentation